Hi followers
I have to start by saying sorry (again), it's been a ridiculously long time since I last blogged, oops! I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth (or even left Vancouver), but I have been keeping very busy and am enjoying summer in Vancouver very much :-)
In a nutshell since I last updated my blog:
* I moved into my apartment on June 1
* My parents came to visit for 2 weeks in late June - Downtown, Grouse Mountain, Whistler Mountaineer, Victoria, Granville Island, Stanley Park seawall, etc, etc, etc
* Work has been super super busy
* The weather has been crazy hot - a long hot dry spell in July included the hottest day in Vancouver EVER!
* My friend Kathryn came to visit for 10 days in July - Celebration of Light fireworks, Caribbean Days Festival, Les Mis, massage, cocktails with Jenny, cycling the Stanley Park seawall, Pride Parade, ocean kayaking in English Bay, etc, etc, etc
* I got a permanent contract at work, and then shortly after I got a promotion - I start in my new department next week
* I finally passed my BC driving test last week!
Photos of the above are already up on Facebook so enjoy browsing and catching up on what I've been up to - and I'll try and blog a bit more regularly again from now on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment