Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Skiing Cypress!

The weekend before last Jenny and I headed up to Cypress Mountain on the north shore for some skiing with amazing views in the glorious sunshine - and we were lucky enough to get some breathtaking panoramic views! I could write about them but there's no way that could do them as much justice as the photos, so here you go (you can click on each photo to enlarge it and get the full effect):
















Fastastic views eh? We had a great time up there apart from the fact that near the end of the day I fell and banged my head, doh! Unfortunately it didn't knock any sense in, but it did leave me with mild concussion for most of last week, so annoying! I did get it checked out by a doctor midweek and got some strong anti-inflammatories to help get me through, and by the weekend I was fine :-)

This weekend just gone I finally got my hair cut for the first time since I got here, and then had fish and chips for lunch with Tara at Granville Island! Later on in the evening I met Maeve for drinks and dinner at Carderos. It was a bit nippy on the patio even with the patio heaters, but we sat outside anyway...

This weekend it's the long Easter weekend, yay! Easter Monday isn't a bank/statutory holiday here but my work office does close that day and we all get the day off :-)

That's all for now folks, keep in touch,

Love Adele xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment